Thursday, August 7, 2008

Kristen's Wedding Weekend

Oh wow, it's been awhile because I was home for 6 days and have been trying to catch up at home and work ever since! I had a great time being home and saw pretty much everyone I could, so it was a good trip and sad to come back (except to see Diggy).We were supposed to get in Thursday afternoon, but if course our flights were delayed so we didn't arrive at my house until about 10 PM. The next day was super busy and fun with all of the wedding festivities beginning! We had a bridesmaid luncheon and then nail appointments closeby. It was fun to chat and relax before the big day! Kate (Kristen's sister in law) and Jodi (Kirk's sister who was in our grade) just had babies and had them there (Maeve and Lola), they were so cute!

After nails, Adam picked me up and we went over to Jay and Steph's house to see Addi and so I could meet Samantha! Lucky for us, Robin decided to come into town too, so we got to see Nolan, Mara, and Reese too! It was such a short visit, but so fun to see all the kids and meet Sammi!

Adam with Mara, Nolan, Reese, and Addi


Adam with Samantha

After we met with the Ralph side of the fam, we had to rush home to get ready for the rehearsal dinner. The dinner was at the Embassy Suites; the food was good, the company was good, and everything was really nice!

Amy, Angie, Kristen, Jodi, me, Ashlie

The next day was the big day of the wedding! We went over to the Parker house early to get hair done, get ready, eat, etc. It was a really fun relaxing morning. Then the bus picked us up to take us to see the reception hall before everyone else and finally to the church! The ceremony was short and sweet and Kristen looked beautiful! After that we got on the party bus to go to the reception!

Busride to the church

All Dressed!

Married!
At the reception, it was really really fun. I saw tons of people who I hadn't seen in at least a year! I got to hang out with my fam, friends, and husband! It was a great wedding and everyone had a great time!

Me and Kris

After the wedding festivities, Adam went home and I did a lot of hanging out in Morton. I went to Kristie's a lot to hang out with Cal and Sylvie, went to my fave restaurants (La Fiesta and Avantis), went to my Aunt Julie's for my cousin Nate's 11th bday party, had Duvy and Darah over for some chatting, went out to lunch with my mom, etc. I was sad to go home, but ready to get back to my dog and my husband! Next weekend-Arizona to see the Roleys!

Rest of the pictures: http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=8AbM3DRi0cuWLE

3 comments:

lexie said...

who is samantha? did robin have another daughter?

lexie said...

they rode in a carrige? did a horse pull it?

Katie said...

i am sooooo excited for you guys to come to see us! i am sad i missed out on last weekend, it would have been a fun one!