Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Gwen's Lingo

Gwen has started coming up with different words and phrases that are so funny and cute to hear come from her little high pitched voice. Some of my favorites are:


"Oh, hi guys" when she holds a phone to her ear

"Oh no!" when she purposely spills milk from her sippy cup

"Diggy go?" when she searches for Diggy

"Stir, Stir, Stir" when she's eating anything in a bowl with a spoon

"Go Bye Bye" as she puts one of my huge purses on her shoulder


She's getting so big and learns so much every day. I feel like every night when Adam comes home I'm trying to remember all the new things she did or said that day. She's at such a fun age.
In other news, our house is progressing. I haven't taken a picture for a week or so but these are pictures taken in the last few weeks or the progress.

It's exciting to be able to actually see something that resembles a house rather than just a hole now :)

No comments: