Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Hard To Dress This Month

I'm officially 30 weeks pregnant and had a doctor appointment today. The baby is growing and growing, which means I'm growing, which means I experience all that comes along with having a big baby inside of you: about 10 bathroom breaks per night, lots of kicking and movement (which I like), and the joyful pains pregnancy causes your body. The past 1-2 months, my wardrobe has diminished from a closet of stuff that fits to maternity jeans, leggings, a few shirts/sweaters that are loose or maternity, and coats that I can't zip up. I save my "good outfits" for work or special occasions though; I spend the majority of my time in pajama pants, whichever one of Adam's comfortable shirts I like that week, or my robe :)

Dressing Gwen this month has been hard too, not because she's growing too fast, but because the weather extremes!!! We have left the house this month to sunny 60 degree weather, thunderstorms, ice/snow, freezing temps, etc. It makes it hard to know which coat, if any, she needs.

Rare Sunny Day at the Park in January


Rain Coat Type Day

In other news, the Boekers moved to Texas. We spent a whole day with them right before they left. Gwen loves them all, but I know she will really miss playing with big cousin "See See" aka Sylvie, who is one of her absolute favorite people in the world. We will miss having them so close, but I am excited to have a new place to visit!

No comments: