Sunday, April 1, 2012

Busy Busy Family of 4

Life's going good for us, but busier than ever. We had Leo's newborn pictures, a few doctor's appointments, I had to go to the DMV, Adam's working on the house and working his main job, plus everyday things like taking care of the kids, cleaning, cooking, etc. My mom got here Wednesday and is leaving today but has been a huge help. We have managed to make some outings with both kids for lunch and to the coffee shop. I also have got to spend some 1 on 1 time with Gwen running errands, going outside, going for walks while my mom watches Leo. Adam and I even got to go out to dinner for his birthday. Wish me luck as tomorrow is my first day alone with both kids! Gwen's adjusting really well and I don't think having a little brother has been too traumatizing for her :)


Out for lunch outside
Gwen waiting patiently while Leo got his part of their pictures done


Matching Frog PJ's


My Little Rockstar



I caught her first time hugging him on camera, melts my heart!


No comments: