Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Day Dreaming

Adam and I have been looking at condos and have learned a lot about the process. The main thing I have learned is be patient and never get your hopes up; there is a whole lot of waiting around and a whole lot of thinking a places is PERFECT and then finding out there's some catch that makes it unavailable to us or not perfect after all.

We have looked at a ton of places and finally have started finding some that we really like, we have one in particular right now and are waiting to hash out details with the realtor to see if it is even realistic for us to put in an offer.

Even though I've learned that the chances we don't get this one are pretty probably, I can't help but start to day dream about how it would be to live in it and more specifically, how it would look if we lived in it! I know it's probably a waste of time, but I sit and think about it way too much during the day. Adam and I went to some home decor stores just for fun and to look, but all I can think about is the stuff I liked and where it would look perfect in the condo that we probably will never live in :) I even found myself thinking today about where I would put a Christmas tree, and that's when I decided I need to stop.

I know we probably won't live there, and I know that it would be a long time before we could afford to buy any new furnishings for this place if we did live there, but I guess I've always been a planner and it doesn't hurt to dream...

2 comments:

kkb said...

it never hurts to dream :) i'm the same way... we need a bigger house but first we'd have to sell ours which we haven't even started to consider... but i still look at teh real estate adds online everyday :)

Katie said...

ahhh, you'll have the perfect house eventually!