Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Stone Brewery

This past weekend Adam and I went up to Escondido to meet our friends Lisa and Matt at Stone Brewery. I figured this place would be just like all the "breweries" out there like Rock Bottom or something, but it was awesome. It was HUGE, had a great big patio with fires, heaters, an outdoor bar, etc. Anyways, we went there late afternoon, got some food and tried some of the beers, then went on the tour of the brewery. The tour actually was pretty neat and I learned quite a bit. At the end of the tour, you get to try 4 samples of their beers for free. It ended up being really fun!


This is a picture Lisa took of me, Adam, Lisa, and Phil (Matt's friend who was visiting) sampling the beers after the tour. We got to talking and it turns out that Phil knows my friends Andrea and Amy! Small world!

No comments: