Thursday, December 3, 2009

Packing up and moving

At work we have been hearing about "the remodel" ever since I started here. I guess like 3 years back, funds were put aside to remodel our office, however, planning has taken way longer than they ever thought. Well, they announced a few weeks ago that the remodel was going to be a reality and it begins on December 11.

The upside of this is that the plans for the remodel are really nice. I will have more room, nicer/cleaner everything, and more privacy than I do now. The downside is that we have to move to a temporary location for a month. This means EVERYTHING has to be packed up and put into storage. It is a nightmare around here. There are boxes, trash, salvage items, etc. everywhere. You can barely walk. Also, this temporary location we are moving to is going to be pretty much shoulder to shoulder seating, which will drive me nuts.

Good thing I will be using vacation time from Dec 18-Jan 4! I can't wait to get out of this mess!

No comments: