Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Staying in the Holiday Spirit

Last week Adam was in Evansville for work, so I finished all of my Christmas shopping, wrapped presents, listened to Christmas music, watched movies, etc. to stay excited.

Adam got back Saturday evening, and we went straight to a festival in Balboa Park called December Nights. They decorate all of the park, there are children's choirs, bands, tons of food, drinks, rides, etc. It basically was like a LARGE pumpkin festival celebrating Christmas instead of Fall, but it was neat to see.

Today at 1-3PM I have the Christmas party with all of the programs in my office, it gets pretty crazy with karaoke and electric slide and talent show and all :) I only imagine what these people are like at parties when alcohol is allowed!

No comments: