Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Happy Halloween!

We had a fun Halloween Weekend! Friday Adam's friend Swiss came to visit so we went out to dinner, then Saturday Gwennie and I went to Morton while Adam and Swiss stayed in Champaign for the Illini/Purdue game. My mom had a little autumn get together with some of her friends, so Gwenna and I went to that. She got to wear her tutu and "wickedly cute" shirt Aunt Carol gave her! It was very cute!
Sunday we spent Halloween with the Boekers. Adam came, we went to La Fiesta, then got the kids in their costumes. It was pretty cold out, so we stayed at Kristie's to hand out candy while she took her older kids around Trick or Treating. Gwen was a Bumble Bee, Scarlett was a Pumpkin, Sylvie was a Lady Bug, and Cal was a Star Wars guy. Afterwards, we ate soups with the Bates's. I was so happy to be back for a fun kid holiday!






I stayed in Morton Monday because my friend Duvy was in Peoria for work. She's preggo and due in February. My mom babysits Kristie's kids on Monday, so we all just hung out!





I can't believe it's November! Here are all of my October pictures.

1 comment:

Janice Chincuanco said...

Happy Halloween to the Ralph's!

Gwennie has got to be the most stylish bebe around! :)