Sunday, January 2, 2011

Shower for Katie and Duvy

2 of my college roomates are pregnant and due within a month of eachother. Duvy's due in February and Katie's due in March. Since they both live out of state, we planned a little shower for them while they were both off of work for the holidays. Panichi hosted the shower at her apartment in Chicago. Lexie came with me to help with Gwen on the car ride. It was fun to get together with everyone! Can't wait for their babies to be born!

My 4 college roomies (and some of the best friends I know!)

2 moms to be

Lex and Gwennie

Panichi and Duvy with Gwen


Thanks for your hospitality Panichi!!! Love your new apartment, soooo cute! Gwenna and I love visiting and will hopefully be back soon when the snow is clear so we can explore your fun neighborhood!



No comments: