Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Snow Day!!!

Adam and I both had a snow day today! We knew last night, so it was a great mid-week treat! When we went to bed it was pouring snow and pellet like sleet, and when we woke up, we had a huge snow drift at both doors! The news pretty much said everything's closed and there's too many places to list, so just call where you're planning on going to see if it's even open :)

I could use a No Work Wednesday every week! When you have nowhere to go, and a husband to help you with the baby, you can be so much more productive. We made breakfast and drank coffee/watched the news, I cleaned the whole house while Adam watched Gwen, I worked out, Gwen and I showered/had bath time, Adam shoveled the driveway/patio, us girls baked apple raisin crumb cake, and now I'm preparing to make salmon pasta primavera and Adam's mixing himself a whiskey drink after he got in from the cold.

People keep telling us we are crazy to move from the warm to midwest weather, but today I'm thinking, you don't get snow days in San Diego :)

Hope everybody's staying warm!

No comments: