Sunday, March 13, 2011

Fairies and Family!

This weekend we went to Morton for various stuff with my family. On Friday night we went to La Fiesta with the Boekers and my parents, Saturday morning we went to Sylvie and Cal's soccer game (soooo funny!), then Saturday afternoon we went a charity luncheon Kristie's friend helped organize through Peoria Junior League. All the little girls wore fairy wings and it was decorated SOOOOO cutely! Gwen had fun watching all the bigger fairies.

She got tired when we got home!

We are so happy we turned the clock forward. Gwen, Diggy and I have major spring fever! We bundled up and ventured out for a walk the other day. I put her in the umbrella stroller because Adam was gone with our good stroller in his car. I could tell she felt so cool!

It stayed light until almost 7 tonight! Now we are just ready for the warmer weather!!!!

No comments: