Monday, July 14, 2008

Diggy's Surgery and an Impromptu Visit to Newport Beach

Lately Diggy has been doing some "inappropriate things" with some of our pillows :( It makes me so sad because I feel like he's so little and innocent and I hate when I catch him in action! Anyways, more recently the frequency of this has increased, so we decided it was time to get Diggy neutered. I dropped him off at the vet Friday morning and it was so sad because he is so friendly and he was wagging his tail and being so cute to all the workers there and he had no idea what was about to happen to him. I went to pick him up later that afternoon and it was so cute! He was so tired and groggy when they brought him out and seemed so out of it just sitting there looking around. Finally I said in my voice I use to him "Diggy, come see your mommy!" and he looked my way really slowly and then started walking at me with his tail wagging. It made my heart melt! Anyways, he has to wear an Elizabethan collar for 10 days and it looks so funny! We stayed home with him Friday night to snuggle him cause we felt so sorry for him. I think he's sort of sore, but he's been on pain pills since the surgery. All in all, he seems to be feeling better and moving around more so I think this was a good thing. And for those of you who come to visit and wonder, I threw away Diggy's old pillow friends right when we got home from the vet :)


Saturday was a pretty low key day. We went for a walk, went to the beach on the bay side of Coronado Island, and went out to dinner. Also, Robbie and his date came over to hang out before they went to a movie. All in all good day!


Yesterday we were walking back from a coffee shop for breakfast when Adam's friend Swiss called. He was in Newport Beach for "work" (he actually gets to go to a charity event at the Playboy Mansion tomorrow for his job, pretty lucky guy :) We had nothing to do so decided to randomly drive up there for a few hours. The weather was beautiful and Newport Beach is a really really fun area. I would love to go back! We made it up there in time to have a few afternoon drinks and then dinner and had to come back home for Diggy and work!




Hope everyone has a good week!!!
More Pictures:

1 comment:

Felipe Magalhães said...

oooohhh!! poor diggy!!...Neutered??!!...but it's the best for u guys, right??...he's so cute!! I looove him...lol....U seem to be a really happy woman...congrats!!