Friday, October 23, 2009

Diggy Smalls turns 2

Yesterday (October 22) was Diggy's second birthday. It makes me so sad to think how fast time flies by. Anyways, I wanted him to have a day that included some of his favorite things, so here's what we did.
1. He had a meatball for breakfast.

2. I went inbetween my two jobs (Thursdays are my long days) and gave him more meat for lunch, made him a dog friendly cake, and we decorated.

"Do I have to wear this stupid hat mom?"

3. I got home from work and took Diggy for a nice walk around the neighborhood.

4. Adam got home and the party started.

5. We sat on the porch and drank a "dog" inspired beer.

6. We ate dinner (Diggy got some more meat).
7. We sang happy birthday.


Licking his lips, looks yummy

8. He ate cake.

9. Finally, he played with his new toy.

I think he had a great day, and that makes me so happy. I know I'm sort of one of those weird "dog people" but I would have never guessed in a million years I would love an animal so much. I'm so happy I was the lucky person to be the mom of the best behaved and cutest dog in the world, haha.

2 comments:

Katie said...

wow! i can't wait to see what your kids bday's are like, ha!

kkb said...

happy bday digs.