Sunday, September 18, 2011

13 Months and Getting into Everything...Literally

Gwen's busy, busy, busy and has been "getting into" things ever since she was old enough to crawl and pull herself up. Lately, though, her hobby has been REALLY getting into things. She must like to sit in small snug places because I have found her playing in suitcases, trying to get into open drawers, crawing into her armour, etc. Below are a few of the times we have actually caught her with the camera when she gets into things.


Watching TV in the toybox





Lounging in the laundry basket at Grandma and Grandpas



I have a feeling she's going to be the type of kid that has a lot of childhood injuries because she's pretty daring. Her other newest hobby is climbing. She can get onto things like beds, chairs,couches, etc. This past week she was playing with the toys in her room and I was in the living room folding laundry. I heard her start laughing and squealing happily, so I went into her room and found her standing up and bounding on the chair in her room! She was clapping and so proud, haha. I had my phone in my hand, so quick snapped a picture before I told her "No No No!" and got her down.

Never a dull moment :)

1 comment:

Katie said...

i LOVE her active personality :)