Sunday, September 11, 2011

The End of Summer and My First Trimester

Time flies! I absolutely can't believe that 9/11 was ten years ago...so sad watching the memorials this morning. It made me remember how lucky I am to wake up every day and be in good health and have my little family here with me!

And I am very happy that our little family of 4 (3 people + Diggy) is going to be a family of 5 this spring! I am about 12 weeks pregnant, and this pregnancy is going so fast! My due date is March 29. I finally feel pretty back to normal (not so tired and grossed out by all foods). We are excited to see if Gwen will have a brother or sister!

This pregnancy probably has flown because it was a busy summer. We tried to savor the last few pool days we could and are still spending time outside very often before the weather starts to turn!



Sylvie's birthday party



Jason had to be the backdrop for the game :)


Going down the slide!


We will miss you, Pool!




No comments: