Thursday, April 17, 2008

Duvy's Wedding

Me and Adam
Kappas

Pictures at Duvy's Grandma's Farm


Party Bus



Me, Bride, Groom, and Panichi on the Phone







Me putting the veil in her hair!





Mimosas at the Salon in our Sweats






Me, Panichi, and Duvy




Adam and I just made our first trip back to the midwest for my college friend Jessica "Duvy" Duval's wedding to Andy Robertson (another U of I alum). Duvy and Andy live in Peoria so I spent quite a few nights "third wheeling it" with them on dates when Adam and I lived apart. The wedding was in Herscher, IL and the reception was at the Kankakee Fairgrounds. I was a bridesmaid, along with our friend Megan (aka Panichi) and some of Duvy's other friends/Andy's sister. The weather wasn't the greatest (cold and rainy), but that didn't stop Duvy from looking beautiful, the wedding from being great, and everyone from having an AWESOME time!

1 comment:

Jessica Robertson said...

Mol-

Thanks so much to you and Addy for making the long trip for the wedding! It meant so much that you could be there and be a bridesmaid!! I miss you so much and can't wait for our next reunion!!
-Jess