Saturday, April 19, 2008

Sad flashback from the past...
















So, Adam and I have been using his camera from work and mine has been out of batteries. Tonight, I was having a visitor and wanted a camera; Adam's was at work, so we went and got batteries for mine. As I got ready to take pictures tonight, I looked to see if I had any saved...what I found made me want to cry...there were pictures from the week after we got Diggy. We had not realized how big he has gotten, but he was TINY in these pictures. They are from Feb 16, my bday, Adam got me a piece of cake and made us bday hats. He grew up so fast, just like moms feel about their babies. We even joke that Diggy thinks that I am his real mom, he follows me and stares at me and loves me like babies do to their mommies. So, shhhhhh, if you ever meet Diggy, don't tell him that I wasn't the one who gave birth to him :) Our b-day party was soooo fun having a "baby" to celebrate with us :)

No comments: