Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Not much going on in Cali...

This past weekend, we really didn't have much going on for once. All we did was go out for sushi Friday night, Saturday went to the pool all day, Saturday night got carry out and watched a movie, and Sunday went out for lunch and on a boat ride in the harbor. Adam's work gave him free tickets, so we decided to use them up. It was a nice day out, so it was fun. Overall, a pretty low key weekend!

Yesterday I noticed for the first time since last spring that it was pitch black when my alarm went off. The summer is officially over (at least the weather is still nice though). No matter how much sleep I get, if it's dark out when I get up I feel like it's not enough time to sleep. Diggy apparently feels the same because usually he runs out of his cage when I open it in the morning. Yesterday, he layed in his cage for about five minutes before slowly inching his way out. Poor baby! After work, I went to get a much needed mani/pedi/eyebrow wax on my walk home from the gym. I'm feeling better today, but it still was hard for me and Diggy to get up!!!

Work is so slow this week, and I'm already counting the minutes until the weekend is here unfortunately! I honestly have about 3 little things to do that will take me about 1 hour each, so I'm rationing the work out so each day I have a few minutes of work to do, haha. Tough job, huh? Next week I'm off Monday-Wednesday because we are going to San Francisco Sunday. I'm so excited (more for the part that I don't have to work rather than going to San Fran :)

Hope everybody has a good week!

2 comments:

Katie said...

so, are you coming in a couple of weeks? if so, when??????

kkb said...

tonight we left la fiesta at 7:45 and it was dark. then we had to go put on sweatshirts before going to d.q. the low here is 45 degrees tonight! yuck... i guess summer really is over. although it's kind of fun to have fall weather for the pfest which starts tomorrow... just wish winter didn't come after fall :) miss you!