Thursday, October 9, 2008

Where's Buddy?

Because I'm such a good mom (hehe) I go home every day on my lunch break to let Diggy out to go potty, give him a little attention, give him a few treats, and then rush back to work and eat lunch at my desk. Well last week, I came home to a huge scare...I walked in the house and moved the gate (okay, mini trampoline we use as a gate) to the kitchen and didn't see Diggy on his rug taking a nap like usual...very odd, so then I looked in his kennel (which he sometimes goes in on his own) and he wasn't in there either. Our kitchen is not big at all and no doors were open so that he could have escaped. I started silently going into panic mode and wondering if someone stole him, when I heard the thump of his tail wagging against something hard. I followed the sound and this is what I found:

I don't know how he got under there and why he likes it, but for the last week, that's where he is whenever I get home. I knew he liked cozy little small areas, but that looks a little uncomfortable if you ask me :)

2 comments:

Katie said...

that's cute! see you tomorrow!

Salarin said...

It seems that he doesn't have claustrophobia :)