Thursday, November 20, 2008

Getting a little overwhelmed...

I am SOOOO excited that Adam and I leave on our trip in LESS than a week! This vacation crept up on us sooner than we expected though, and now i feel like I have a zillion things to do at once. It just came to me that all of the stuff due at work the first Friday of the month is not done and needs to be before I leave! Monday and Tuesday will be busy busy busy!

We also have lots of last minute shopping/errands to run and we were super smart and planned to go to the Trans Siberian Orchestra Saturday and the Chargers/Colts game Sunday...

We also read some of the info we got and learned that our luggage max is 44 lbs per person. Coming from a girl who packs a large suitcase of "just in case" items and every pair of shoes I own for trips that last 2 days, this is not an easy task. I started a list of thing to take and things to go buy and this is going to be sooooooo hard for me! Ontop of that, it's winter, so I will need coats, boots, etc.-all bulky stuff that takes up lots of room, ahhhhh.

Finally, I talked to Amy and Panichi within the last day and they both kept telling me "don't forget this" and "don't forget that", which was super helpful, but my list pretty much doubled.

And poor Diggy won't see his mom for 2 weeks :(

Enough with the whining, I'm super excited...just say a little prayer to the packing gods that I can squeeze everything I need (or want to wear:) while I'm there will fit in my suitcase and that I get everything done!

Can you think of anything extra to tell me to take? I don't want to forget ANYTHING!

2 comments:

Katie said...

i'm feeling overwhelmed too! matt got home from work tonight, and about had a heart attack! we have ALOT packed! then, i found out we pay for every bag we check in. i may have to rethink my packing strategy!

kkb said...

what day do you actually leave?? make sure and call me beforehand.... i'm so excited to hear about ths trip!