Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween 08

This was my first Halloween with a little one to dress up! A few weeks ago, Adam and I walked by this little pet boutique and I saw through the window a cute lion costume that I thought was perfect for Diggy, so we got it! Here are a few pictures of him right when we put it on him...If you can't tell from the way he looks, he was miserable until we left the house. I was in heaven though because he was so cute!


I decided it would be fun to show him off in his costume, so we took him on a walk to Little Italy so we could eat at a dog friendly patio. Little did I know that there was Trick-or-treating at the restaurants in Little Italy, so the streets were PACKED with little kids in costumes. It was so fun! Diggy loved being around all those kids! It was really fun to sit and eat and watch all the cute kids in costumes go by.
I had to work the morning after Halloween, so I didn't go out. Adam's friend Cody was visiting, and they went out with all of Adam's friends. They came over to have a drink before and I took a picture of how attractive these men looked. I'm sure they picked up a lot of women looking like this...


Hope everyone had a good one! Happy belated Halloween!

1 comment:

kkb said...

diggy looked so cute in his costume. so did adam :) what were each of those guys??