Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Happy Election Day!

Adam and I got up bright and early and went to wait in line to vote before work this morning. We went about 15 minutes before the polls opened (I waited in line and Adam went to get us coffee :) and were glad we did! We were out of there by 7:20 AM, and when we left, the line was SOOO LONG! I heard of people around San Diego waiting for 2 hours plus just to get to the check-in table, ewwww.

I'm super excited to see the outcome, but I'm probably MORE excited for all of the hullabaloo to end! I am so sick of commercials, conversations, and people on street corners screaming at cars regarding the election. I guess it's good people care though.

Yay for America :)

1 comment:

Katie said...

way to be patriotic! you should be pleased with the outcome, was adam mad?