Monday, January 5, 2009

Games, Games, and more Games

After so many holiday festivities over the past month and a half, I we had a really low key weekend, which ended up involving lots of games.

Friday night we went over to Leigh's to eat dinner and ended up playing some of Lisa's board games-Scattegories, Would You Rather, and Cranium. What was supposed to be an early night resulted in Adam and me getting home at 3AM! I had forgotten how much I love some of these games.

Saturday, we were just sitting around and Adam started playing Robbie's Wii that is still at our house from New Years Eve. After so long of watching him, I decided I wanted a turn and we ended up playing it all afternoon (bowling, tennis, and baseball). To anyone who thinks that a video game can't be related to fitness, think again. I barely could move my upper right arm and shoulder all day yesterday due to so much swinging/swatting/rolling and still feel a little bit of pain. Regardless, I was proud of myself because I beat Adam at bowling and my Wii fitness age was younger than his. Aren't guys supposed to be better at sports AND video games :)



Saturday night we went to Downtown Johnny Browns to watch the Colts and Chargers game (some are from Indiana, some are from San Diego, I just go for the fun). The Chargers won I guess, but I didn't really even watch any of the actual game.



Yesterday we were all gamed out and just walked around downtown all day.

Now, no more fun and games. Back to work. 4 days and counting until the weekend.

No comments: