Monday, September 28, 2009

Catching Up With Friends

This past weekend we got to hang out with friends we haven't seen for awhile. Saturday we went to the "Purdue Bar" to watch the Purdue game with Robbie, Lisa, and Leigh. It was strange because even though they all live so close, we hadn't seen then for at least a month. It was fun to see them finally and hopefully now that summer's over all of our schedules will be less busy!


My friend, Courtney Bayer, was in the SD area too! Her boyfriend grew up here but now lives in Chicago. He has family here still, so they came to visit his grandpa. Bayer is honestly one of the nicest most happiest people I know, so it's always fun to see her. They came over and saw our new place, then we went and met some people that Bayer knows from college that have moved here for Mexican food in Old Town, then they came back over to our house to hang out a little bit longer. Diggy loved the company!


This morning I was SOOOOOOO tired and I think Adam was just as tired or more tired than I am, BUT it was totally worth it. We had a really fun weekend!

1 comment:

kkb said...

sounds like a fun weekend!!! i tried calling you a few times. then you called me late one night and obviously didn't know it.... all i could hear was you talking above a crowd.. sounded like you were at a bar :) call me!