Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Ellen Show!

Adam and I went up to LA yesterday in hopes our standby tickets would get us in to an outdoor concert at the Ellen Show and after a long hot wait in a parking lot, we got in! It was so fun! Inside the studio, Jennifer Aniston was the guest, which we unfortunately did not get to see in person (they played it for us outside though). The outdoor concert was Dave Matthews Band! We really lucked out and got to see a band we actually like. We were closer to them than I have ever been at a concert and at one point Ellen walked right in front of us! You were not supposed to have cameras, but I hid mine in my purse so I could take a few.

Because we took the risk of going on standby, they guaranteed us tickets in January or February for another show where we will for sure get to go into the studio! I can't wait to go back and hope the guests are just as good next time!

No comments: