Monday, February 15, 2010

Love My Nieces and Nephews

Happy 3rd birthday Cal! I feel like he was just born...time flies!

On another note, I got a letter in the mail from Ellie Saturday. I had sent packs of Valentine's Day Nerds candy in the mail for them and said something like "Happy Valentine's Day to my Nerds"...well, this is what I got back, and she sealed the letter up before Katie got to read or see it :)

If you can't read it, it says:
deer miss Ralph
your the bigest nerd out of all of us!! smille! Look at me on the back --> (the picture is of me as a baby in my crib, I have no clue where she got it from!)
but I'm cuter! hahaha! (the picture is of her as a baby :)

Ahhh, this made my day. She is so funny.

1 comment:

Katie said...

i'm crying, i'm laughing so hard! sorry that she thinks she's cuter~ and i have NO idea where she got the pic of you..... she's a one of a kind!