Thursday, August 12, 2010

Update #2: Again, No Baby

Another week, another doctor appointment, and still no baby. My doctor finally broke it to me this week that usually first time moms who haven't had problems with blood pressure, weight, diabetes, etc. go into labor about a week AFTER their due date. I'm due Saturday, we scheduled another doctor appointment/ultrasound for next week, and if I haven't gone into labor naturally by then, he will plan on inducing me early the next week.

She'll probably be late, which is fine. I will FOR SURE let everyone know, so if you ask me if I've had her yet, I'm done responding until she is born! I won't hide her in the closet.
Finally, I took a self shot in the mirror of my 40 week preggo self yesterday, haha. Not the best quality picture, but hope that makes some of you happy to see how gigantic the bump (or mountain) has gotten.

I'm not making anymore updates until she's born, so assume there's no baby unless you read otherwise :)

4 comments:

Jessica Robertson said...

love the pic...

I'm not thrilled by the news that most 1st time mom's go a week late!! I'm banking on 1-2 weeks early, so my bubble has been burst!

The Ralph Family said...

Mountain or not you still look great! Fingers crossed and prayers said that she comes soon! We are all very anxious! :)

Katie said...

You look great! Can't wait to see a pic of her! Good luck, I've been thinking about you like crazy!

kkb said...

omg... i talk to you everyday but i forget that your tummy keeps growing :) you look sooooo great... i just cannot wait to meet your little beauty :) any day now :)