Sunday, August 8, 2010

Update: Still No Baby

I have been getting lots of texts and phone calls asking if the baby has come yet. Believe me, I will let the world know when this baby arrives; it seems like she never will, haha. I guess I shouldn't complain until my actual due date has passed, only 6 days away, yet 6 more days of waiting/not knowing seems like so many! I am way too much of a planner for this spur of the moment kind of stuff :)

At my last doctor appointment, she had dropped and I was 1/2 cm dialated, which sound like good signs. Unfortunately, sometimes you can be dialated for a few days or a few weeks before anything happens, so that really isn't a good indicator of when she comes. I will be eager to see what the doctor says is the plan if the due date comes and she hasn't been born yet.

All in all, I just want a healthy little girl, but it would make me very happy to have a healthy little girl born in the next few days vs. having to wait a week or more :) Regardless, I will keep anyone who has asked me to posted!

No comments: