Tuesday, May 6, 2008

A few pictures and some sad news






Adam's great grilling skills for Cinco de Mayo, doesn't the tuna look good? It sure was!



Diggy likes Saturdays because he gets to get into bed with us! He has so much fun!



Doesn't Adam look wide awake :)




2nd Project of the Workshop



Strawberry Mice, cute huh?





First Project for my Workshop, "Happy Face Pizzas"



the carrot haired one is me and the broccoli hair/face is Adam, hehe






My setup at my workshop on Saturday



First off, for the bad news, our little cousin Addy (my dad's brother Tim's daughter) passed away :( She had had problems since birth, but I don't think a family could ever be prepared for losing their little girl/sister. I feel so sad for them, but it makes me feel lucky for every day I have with people I love!



On a happier note, yesterday was Cinco de Mayo, and Adam and I celebrated by having fish tacos for dinner. Adam had the great idea of taking pictures of his food on the grill (hehe) so you can see his wonderful grilling skills.

No comments: