Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Random stuff

Diggy has officially graduated from being in his cage all day to getting to be out in the kitchen and dining room with all of his toys and free to run around! I tried it out a few times, and he proved to me that if he's left in the rooms with wooden floors, he doesn't have accidents! Unfortunately, he has discovered that he LOVES to chew on our chairs around the kitchen table...If you ever come over to our house, just ignore the gnawing marks on the bottom of the chairs :)

On another note, last night Adam and I watched the movie Atonement. It was really good (but also really sad in a depressing way). Has anybody seen it?

I get to go home in 2 days for my cousin Libby's wedding! Yay! Adam will be staying in CA to be a single dad to Diggy, so let's hope things don't fall apart at our house while I'm gone :)

1 comment:

Katie said...

we used an apple flavored spray on things colby liked to chew (woodwork) :-( it always seemed to work.
can't wait to see you!