Friday, June 20, 2008

8 months of marriage and a new baby (not ours :)

Today, Adam and I have been married for exactly 8 months. We went to Starbucks this morning before work but at that time neither of us remembered that it was the 20th, so while G-Chatting at work, we remembered! We've gone 3/4 of our first year without any big blow-outs, so I think we're good, haha. Anyways, it is beautiful out and Adam wasn't too busy, so he came and we went out to lunch at a little street side bistro by my work. It was a great break in the day! I know it might be tough, but let's see if we can make it at least 3 more months Adam :)

In other news, we have ANOTHER new niece! Eric and Lisa had Carissa Kay Ralph on the 18th! We are so excited to see her! Not only is it good news to them that they have a healthy baby girl, it's good news to me to know that girls seem to run in both of our families! Looks like I might be getting the pack of girls I've always dreamed of someday (JK, I'd be just as happy with little boys, whatever I get, I get, but girls are just so fun to dress!)

Anyways, Congrats Eric and Lisa and thanks for 8 months of marital bliss Adam :)

2 comments:

Katie said...

have you gotten pics of the new niece?

Felipe Magalhães said...

You know what...it can be nothing 8 months...but that's huge honey!...my sister got a divorce after 4 months she was married...canu believe that??...anyway...at least the party was fantastic...she actually can say she HAD one...loooooved the blog...see ya!