Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Uneventful week

I was told to update my blog, but I haven't for awhile because nothing big has gone on. I guess I'll update about pretty much nothing.

Last week I was a nervous wreck because Diggy was itching and acting really weird. He seemed hot and we're wondering if he had some sort of a fever. He shivered all day, didn't play, and wouldn't eat (he loves to play and eat!). We made a trip to Pet-Co to buy some special itching stuff and soon after he started acting better. It was a huge relief because I was making 3 trips home from work a day to check on him.

Last weekend we didn't to a whole lot. Adam had to work Saturday so Friday night we stayed home and Saturday during the day I worked out, got a mani/pedi, and walked/played with Diggy. That night we went to an AWESOME french restaurant, Bleu Boheme. We had been there before for drinks and loved the decor and the way the food looked, so we went back to eat. It was delicious! The next day we played Scrabble in public! I know, we are complete nerds.

This week has been the same old, same old, except we had a great mail day yesterday courtesy of Robin and Lisa's packages (2 in one day)!!! I am only working 4 days because my BFF Kristen and her fiance Kirk are coming to visit Thursday night-Sunday, yay!!!!!! I'm so excited and have a whole itinerary planned out :)

Hope everybody enjoys the rest of their week and weekend!

No comments: