Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Another weekend of fun

Last weekend was fun, unfortunately though, I did not have my camera the WHOLE weekend, so I have no pictures :( Update: Lisa took pictures, which I have included a few of below!

http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=8AbM3DRi0cuWJd



Friday night we went over to Leigh's house for a barbeque and on a cruise on this big boat on the bay. It was really fun! The boat sailed for an hour and you could be uptop outside or down a level inside where the bar and band were. It was something different and really fun! Afterwards, we were going to a bar and there was a limo there. The driver explained that it would be less money for all of us to take a limo ride to the bar then take two cabs, so we rode in style to a bar, too funny!

Saturday was the hottest day I have ever witnessed here (still not as hot as it gets home), but it was in the 90's. Adam and I took a long walk but left Diggy at home. He does this thing when he's hot where he finds shade and plops down and lays there just looking at us and he WON'T budge. He sometimes does that when it's about 70 degrees, so I figured the 90's wouldn't make him happy. Anyways, after our walk, we were HOT so we went to a pool and lounged. That night we went out to Mexican and went to bed early!

Sunday we were on a stroll and suddenly I heard music. Adam was on the phone and didn't notice so I followed the sound and found this one man band playing at this restaurant downtown with a huge patio! It was perfectly sunny and tons of people were there listening before the Padres game. We ended up getting some refreshing drinks and enjoying the sun and music! It was really fun and the guy was really good!

Last night we gave Diggy a bath and I'm pleased to say we have a clean looking, fluffy, good-smelling puppy!

Back to work now! Have a good rest of the week!

No comments: