Wednesday, March 4, 2009

New Job

No, I didn't quit my job at Share the Care (I could never leave the beautiful, flexible schedule and nice bosses I have), BUT I got an additional job working 1 afternoon per week at a health clinic as a perinatal dietitian. It seems like it is meant to be, it fits perfectly into my schedule here, and the great part is that I will still have Fridays off. I am working at the clinic Thursdays at 1PM and just making my days a tad bit longer M-W. My favorite rotation of my internship was perinatal, so I am really excited. I go in to get trained on March 16 and start on the 19th. Wish me luck!

If you catch me reading books on pregnancy and gestational diabetes, remember I'm NOT pregnant...it's research for work. I need to brush up on my pregnancy knowledge in the next few weeks!

2 comments:

kkb said...

well the reading will be great info for the future :) hopefully not too far away....... hint, hint!

Katie said...

congrats! can't wait to see you in less than a week.... are you getting sick of me yet?????