Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Visitor Map

I think it's interesting to look at my visitors map on my blog. For the most part, I know who reads it regularly and most days the cities that have viewed it are places where I know people. After all, that's pretty much why I started it, living this far away from "home" makes it super hard to update everyone with everything going on on a regular basis. I honestly wish everyone I knew had a blog so I could keep better in touch with what's going on in people's lives!

Sometimes when I look at my visitors map, there are visitors where I don't think I know anyone. I think people go to this website by accident at times and I know that because there has been VERY random places that pop up once, like Peru. I've googled stuff before and ended up at a blog, so I know it can happen.

Surprisingly though, there are about 5 locations that pop up on a regular basis where I don't think I know anyone. Maybe I'm wrong and I do know people in these places (perhaps someone who moved and I don't know about it, someone from college, etc.), but regardless, I'm curious who it is. If any of you mystery blog readers want to identify yourself, I'd be interested, haha. Just makes me curious!

3 comments:

The Ralph Family said...

Hey I had this happen to me once, then I realized that when I get on it with my BlackBerry it picks up random places. Once it said Canada! So maybe that's part of your problem... I know I check your blog from my phone a lot!

Katie said...

so, where are some of the secret locations????? it could possibly be people coming from my blog?

Not so typical said...

I come over to check out your blog from Steph's and I'm in Denver