Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Baby's First Pictures





Here are the first pictures I have of my baby (to clarify, now when I say "my baby" I am not speaking of Diggy :) For those who don't know, which I'm pretty sure anyone that reads this does, I'm 12 weeks pregnant. The baby will be here in August! We are excited!

I'll answer the main questions people ask me: I am very excited, Adam's excited, it was a "planned" pregnancy (although a bit sooner than we were expecting), we are finding out the sex (beginning of March), I don't have names picked out yet but definitely have a mental list (waiting to battle that one out with Adam after we find out the sex), I don't care what it is, the due date is either July 27 or August 14 (they have given me both based on my cycle and the size of the baby, so who really knows), and I think that's it.

1 comment:

Katie said...

now that it's on your blog, it seems more real...ha!