Tuesday, January 19, 2010

The Ralph Chefs

This weekend Adam and I spent a lot of time cooking. I don't really know why, but I just got the urge on Saturday to make a bunch of random things. Good thing we were going over to Leigh's house on Sunday to take some of the food to because we ended up making a lot!

Adam got to try out his new smoker (his fish turned out good but did smell up the whole condo), I did some baking and some cooking, and of course we did some eating too.

I had Monday off for MLK day, but unlike usual, I spent most of the day inside. It rained all day and we are supposed to get a record amount of rain this week. I watched the movie Julie and Julia, which was super cute and a good end to my cooking weekend!

Now back to the grind. At least it's a short week and I get/have to leave early on Wednesday to go to the dentist, Thursday for my second job, and Friday I have to go get blood tests done.

On one last sad note, a friend from college, Jenna's dad passed away this past weekend. Keep her and her family in your thoughts or prayers!

1 comment:

kkb said...

i've been cooking a lot too... and baking. maybe b/c after tomorrow i'm going to be trying to lose baby weight :) that's sad about your friend.... what happened to her dad? i'll text you the news tomorrow!