Thursday, January 28, 2010

Enjoying My New Work Space

About 2 months ago, I talked about how we were getting ready for our big move so they can remodel our office. Well, the remodel is complete, and to my surprise, my new cubicle is a huge upgrade. I used to just have a small desk in a shared cubicle with dirty carpet.

Now I have a ton of desk space, my own cubicle about 4 times the size of my old one, 3 seats so I can have visitors (ha), new everything, and I brought my ipod to play some tunes while I work.

It's the little things that make a work day better :) Sort of sad that I get excited that I have my own cubicle, haha. Now I need some decorations! It's so sad looking!

1 comment:

Katie said...

bring some pics of you sono, that'll cheer it up. you could also take in some pics of your gorgeous nieces and nephews ;-)