Monday, March 8, 2010

Duvy's Visit

Duvy came to visit Adam and I this past weekend! It was a short but fun trip!

She got here Thursday night, we picked her up from the airport and went out to dinner, then home to bed! Friday we were excited to go to my doctor appointment to find out if it is a boy or a girl, and on our walk there, I got a call from the office saying I had to reschedule. That put a little damper on my mood for a good 15 minutes, but I tried to get over it and we had a fun day anyhow! It was pretty nice out so we went out to lunch and to the Coronado Beach. We didn't get to get much sun, but we still enjoyed relaxing and talking anyways! We ended our day by going out to dinner for Mexican food!

Saturday we took a long walk all around downtown, then headed up the coast for a little tour and some lunch. After showing her all the neat places in San Diego, we headed to Yogurtland (I have to take everyone there, and of course she loved it!), then home to relax for a bit. We went out to dinner for Italian food and then to Balboa Park for a dessert drink!

Duvy had to leave early Sunday morning, so her trip ended quickly! We had a great time and were sad to see her go! Diggy really like her too! Come back Duvy, or should I say to come visit wherever we move to this fall!

No comments: