Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Girls Weekend in Arizona

This past Wednesday, I flew to Tucson to have a little girls trip with some of my girl family members in celebration of my mom's birthday. My mom, my sister Kristie and niece Scarlett, aunt Julie and cousin Courtney, aunt Cindy and cousin Katie, and aunt Carol and cousin Emily all flew in too. My sister Katie's house was completely open (her kids and husband went to hang out with their grandparents), so we just all had a big extended slumber party at Katie's house.

We basically did some sunbathing at the pool, dinners out, shopping, walking and talking, but it was so fun and good to see everyone!

My sisters and me with 2 of my fave cousins

Dinner

Sisters, mom, Scarlett, and me

Another dinner
Probably the highlight of the trip for me was getting to see Scarlett in person. She was soooo good, we just took her everywhere with us and she was perfect. She is sooo cute and sweet. She has this thin layer of peach fuzz white hair that comes to a perfect little mohawk peak. I had forgotten how tiny newborns are. If my baby is half as good and cute as Scarlett, I'll be super happy!

1 comment:

kkb said...

awww... molly! it was such a great weekend!! thanks for loving and helping with scar!! you will be such a good mommy!!