Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Lexie-The Greatest Niece Ever

I forgot to include the sad highlight of my weekend of the Roley's visiting me, but I decided that it's okay because this deserves a separate blog entry itself.

Lexie has always been a good niece and I have always loved her a ton, but my love for her was elevated times 100000 Sunday night.

I don't know why, but my feet have hurt sooooo bad lately. They aren't really swollen or anything, just by the end of every day the bottoms of them start hurting so bad, like they are bruised, probably because they aren't used to holding up the weight of me + the baby weight, and a lot of the time Diggy or a heavy purse or groceries, or whatever I'm holding.

Anyways, it was evening and we had finished dinner and were all watching a movie when Lexie the Saint got out my foot lotion, sat on the ground, and gave me the best foot massage in the history of the world. I have never been one to like my feet being rubbed, but this was probably the highlight of my pregnancy. I thought it might only last a few minutes, but she gave me a professional foot massage for about a half hour. It was pure heaven! Afterwords I was so happy I wanted to cry, haha.

I just thought I should give some recognition to Lexie. Sometimes doing the littlest things for people make them the most happy!

2 comments:

kkb said...

omg this post is making me jealous! i love foot massages! when i was pregnant with cal i had my foot xrayed b/c i was certain it was broken... it hurt SO bad, it felt like i was walking on needles in the morning! wierd!!! lex is a good niece but now she's gonna be mad b/c i'm gonna be asking for a foot massage over labor day :)

Katie said...

she and payton set up a massage parlor in mom's guest bedroom while we were home in june...... HEAVEN!