Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Just Saying Hi to Me

I have really started to feel the baby move. At first, it was hard to distinguish what was her moving or just my stomach, but now I know the feeling nice and well. I have heard it described as butterfly flutters, but that's not what it feels like to me. I feel like there is just a tiny little something tapping a finger against my belly.

Last night, Adam was watching a basketball game and putting together the new armoire. Diggy thinks it's super fun when Adam builds stuff because there is stuff everywhere that he can sniff and chew and play with. I was super bored because I don't really like watching random sports, I'm not much help with building stuff, and I knew there was a special on Bravo about Christian from Project Runway that I wanted to be watching. So I was just sort of sitting there with nothing to do, flipping through a book when all the sudden I felt someone really tiny poke me about 5 times in a row.

It was the most movement I have felt from her so far all at once. It was like she was saying "Hi Mom, I'm awake, Let's do something more fun than this!" She must have been bored too and was sure letting me know. I'm excited that pretty soon I'll have her around to keep me company on nights like that!

1 comment:

Katie said...

don't you worry~ kids are ALWAYS around to keep you company :-)