Friday, April 16, 2010

They grow up so fast

I remember when all my nieces and nephews were born, and all of their births seems like yesterday. Even Lexie's which was 13.5 years ago! I see Katie's kids enough that they don't look or act much different from the visit before, but Kristie's kids just get so much older every time. Scarlett was so much more aware and about double her size from just one and a half months ago. I didn't take many pictures of the older kids, but I got some good ones of Scarlett.


Sylvs with one dirty sock and a sister

Making her smile



Cheese!



Naptime at the pool

On another note, I had another good mail day! Maybe it's weird that I post pictures of all the things I buy for the baby, but normally your friends stop by your house and you show them stuff like this. Since it's not so easy to just stop by San Diego, I post pictures for all to see :) Yesterday I got my second shower invitation from Courtney (which was SO cute) and my diaper bag. I love it!
Diggs was checking it out too


Our home is getting smaller and smaller by the minute with all this baby gear!

3 comments:

kkb said...

omg.... i love the diaper bag!!!!

Katie said...

invite is so cute~ wish i could come! i got your headbands in the mail and kris will give them to you at the shower :-) cuz our other gift will be mailed to your house, you can have something small to open!

Jessica Robertson said...

no way, you have to post pics of all your cute stuff!! I love taking a break from work and checking out all your cute stuff!! The diaper bag is presh