Thursday, April 29, 2010

May Madness

I am so excited, as of tomorrow, we start a whirlwind of busy weekends. I'm ready for some fun! This is what our calendar looks like coming up:

April 30-May 5
Going to the Morton/Peoria area...we have Darah and Evan's wedding rehearsal Friday and wedding Saturday (where I'll get to hang out with Darah and Joanna, who I rarely get to see), I have a baby shower with my aunts, cousins, and some family friends in Morton on Sunday, then I have 2 whole days Monday and Tuesday to spend with my mom and dad, the Boekers, the Bates, and Kristen and Mara. I'm so excited to see everyone!

The Week Between May 8 and May 16
Adam's brother Jay, his wife Steph, and their little girls Addison and Samantha are coming to So-Cal. They are splitting up the time between here and LA, so hopefully we'll get to spend lots of time with them.

May 21-23
Chicago weekend...we are making the trip for my friend Lawley's wedding on Saturday! Friday night some of my girlfriends are having a mini baby shower for me too!

May28-31
Tucson...Katie and Matt are celebrating their TENTH anniversary, so we are doing a house swap...they are coming and staying in our condo in SD for a little getaway, we are going to Tucson to watch their kids.

June 3-7
HAWAII

I guess after that, my doctor appointments start being every 2 weeks, then every week, we have to sign up for a few classes, and I will probably be huge and uncomfortable, so I am going to try to enjoy this upcoming month and a half of activities as much as I can!

1 comment:

Katie said...

you have may madness and we have june madness~ i love all of the madness, it's fun!